NEW, Removable Protection Screen
MPT-INTL is highly concerned about decreasing the risk of cross-transmission of dangerous pathogens. MPT-INTL, a provider of the healthcare network, remains open during the Covid-19 crisis in order to provide solutions to protect our seniors.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the launch of our latest product.
- Lexan polycarbonate screen
- High impact resistance (250x more than glass)
- A safer choice than acrylic, the screen will bend instead of shattering, chipping or cracking.
- Dimensions 19″ x 23.5″ x 1/4″ (6 mm)
- More stable than screens on feet
- Adjusts on all surfaces from 3/4” to 1 1/4” thick
- No tools required, easy to install
- No damage to table surfaces, no drilling or screws
- Easily cleaned / disinfected with soap and water
Please update your ordering information at this time to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to telephone (800) 655-1464, for more information or if you would like someone to visit your establishment.
Vacation for the hardworking
Lastly, we would like to share with you our upcoming vacation factory shutdown. In Quebec, there is a time when almost all factories and construction closes. MPT is one of them. The date for our shutdown this year is July 19th through August 1st. We would like to you be aware that beginning next week our production delay will be 45 to 60 days in view of the factory shutdown.
Together Improving Lives
The MPT-INTL team